Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of ceramic layers used to recreate the natural look of teeth. Porcelain veneers are often the material of choice used for those looking to make slight changes to their teeth such as position alterations, changing the color, size, or shape. Individuals who have teeth that are chipped, stained, crooked, unevenly spaced, are all ideal candidates for porcelain veneers.
There are many advantages of porcelain veneers:
- Used to correct color and shape.
- They are difficult to stain.
- Close unsightly gaps between teeth or correct rotated teeth.
- Used to improve a person’s bite.
- Have a natural look and feel.
- Strong and durable.
- Last well over 10 years.
Porcelain veneers are a great investment for someone who struggles with embracing their smile. Your smile is the prettiest thing you’ll ever wear so why not show it off! Smile with confidence.